Intrernship - RAN Solution Architect
We are looking for a Radio Access Network Solution Architect Internship, who will be supporting analysis, design and development of end to end technical solutions for the customers, in 4G and 5G environment. In this role, you will also be involved in providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings,
- Together with the Customer Project Manager analyze customer requirements, build the solution, provide cost estimation and drive scope management
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Be involved in feature/SW/HW testing trials
- Capacity & performance Improvement
- End-user Quality of Service Optimization
- Work in a project team and be proactive member
- Student or Recent Graduate in Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering / Information Technology or related discipline
- Radio Access Network knowledge (3G and 4G architecture, 5G would be a plus)
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and software development
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and argumentation skills
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SPSS is a plus
- Knowledge of Data Science and AI related technologies is a plus
Position is based in Belgrade. If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to share your CV with us!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Serbia (RS) || || Belgrade || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 282110