Customer Marketing Manager
We are now looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to support customer engagements, drive account-based marketing execution and create impactful customer experiences with specific CU/accounts. The responsibility includes engaging with the sales organization in ongoing business and new business opportunities ensuring leads generation for a sustainable growth.
· Analyze the account from market, customers and competitors’ perspectives
· Develop effective account strategy and plan for specific accounts per CU to accelerate adoption
· Contribute to the high-performance marketing culture
· Participate in sales account planning to share marketing insights and to develop insights for brand or specific portfolio positioning
· Drive customer engagements and create impactful customer experiences within specific CUs, including planning, managing, executing and following -up on marketing campaigns around the customer journey driving collaboration between sales and marketing
· Provide input on CU marketing content needs to global point of contact
· Plan and execute customer specific events, workshops and activities based on global campaigns activation plans
· Drive lead generation with specific accounts/CUs.
· Measure activation success and analyze needed changes.
· Build strong relationships with customer and account counterparts in order to engage early on in the sales journey and create the need for the customer.
· Help to position Ericsson as a market leader and stimulate market growth.
· Account marketing knowledge & skills
· Market insight and analysis
· Business Acumen
· Customer insight
· Speaking and presentation skills
· Relationship building
· Demand generation skills
· Negotiations and value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
· Analytical & problem-solving skills
· Value Creation Knowledge
· Project management
· Domain knowledge (industry/portfolio)
· Communications skills (verbal/written)
· Presentation skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements
· Customer knowledge.
· University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience.
· 5+ years of relevant experience.
· Experience working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
· Understanding of digital communications.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
Tag: MMEAHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 282003