Introduction of the MNEA DGS SA NSI&Service Portfolio team:
The MNEA DGS SA&Service Portfolio team is a team driving the DGS service readiness/efficiency across the MA. The team have a very innovative team, friendly team members, good learning culture. We have created a lot of innovative solutions around automation and customer near development. We are also part of the global DevOps community to drive the modernization of our WoW.
We are now looking for a 5G Core Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Provide technical and business leadership for 5G Core solutions based on SA architecture
- Lead the solution analysis, solution design (high and low level) and lead technical teams in project execution phase
- Act as solution architect role both in pre-sales & delivery phases of a customer engagement for 5G Core solution
- Support Key Account Managers and Engagement Practices to manage customer requirement, prepare tender documentation, business cases, and engage with customers during pre-sales through the implementation and conclusion of project
- Placed at the centre of activities, entailing a high level of interaction with Product Units, Systems Integration teams as well as Customer, Technical, Marketing and Business Development teams
- Lead and contribute with presentations and discussion in customer workshops, providing Cloud business solutions and technical expertise
- Share and transfer knowledge, presenting to others on latest solutions and new releases
- Sell competitive products/service solutions through a consultative approach, focusing on customer needs
- Mentor less experienced members of the team
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering/ICT or equivalent
- Three or more years’ experience interacting with C-level customers
- 10-15 years of experience as a Consultant / Solution Architect in Packet Core domain
- Solid experience in SGSN-MME, EPG, SAPC Sound knowledge IP and Virtualisation
- Positive attitude to problem solving and ability to work within teams to find solutions
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both technical and business stakeholders
- Solid communication skills written and verbal and ability to break down solutions with different diagram techniques
- Technical delivery across the entire software lifecycle
- Solid understanding of the web: protocols, web architectures, infrastructure, load balancing and high availability and designing for horizontal scale
- Strong Linux experience with hands-on experience on technologies
- Experience in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing activities
Exceptional Communication skills (Presentation, Interpersonal and Influencing Skill) with strong verbal and written communication capabilities Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations Highly Developed team working and problem solving skills Self-driven and self-motivated, ability to work independently under pressure and ability to work with less supervision
Exceptional Customer Orientation and Consultative Skills Abilities and experience dealing, negotiating and presenting to customer C-levels Good Ericsson Knowledge. Native Chinese speaker with Highly Developed English language, both written and spoken
Domain Expertise Areas:
Broad Technical Acumen in Packet Core Good experience, knowledge and understanding of consulting and system integration processes (CSI) Experience in implementation of relevant solutions within the telecommunications sector (operators) Experience in working with 3rd party service partners and collaborating to deliver business outcome as agreed in contract
Location & Travel – This position is based in Beijing; Expected travel is 25% but may vary based on needs of the business.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 281998