Senior RF Network Operations Specialist
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 95,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
In this role, you will:
- Maintain Integrity of Satellite ground station radio equipment, Fault detection and Resolution
- Provide on-call support after hours and be able to join technical bridges as required.
- Restore service; perform corrective action on time as per customer SLA.
- Provide support for infrastructures within the Satellite Earth Stations and Data Processing Centers.
- Development of operational procedure/processes based on customer requirements
- Develop and provide on-going updates on preventative maintenance procedures.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- 5+ years of RF telecommunications experience on commercial systems (Satellite desirable)
- Ability to troubleshoot RF faults, perform interference analysis and provide mitigation solutions
- Understanding of Spectrum
- Understanding of RF interference challenges
- Network Operations Incident Management experience
You might also have:
- Knowledge of Australian telecommunications environment
- Experience working in an operator or managed services environment with a strong focus on end user service continuity
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.