Quality Process Engineer
We are looking for a professional with Lean and Change Management skills to lead cross functional teams to investigate process deviations and propose improvements to eliminate root causes identified, contributing to the achievement of the strategy objectives aligned with Ericsson Business Process and adjusted with local regulations. As part of the continuous improvement team, he trains and develops teams working on Lean Six Sigma tools, influencing everyone in the incessant search for improvement.
- Manage performance of SJC Production and HUB as collecting data, analyzing, checking, modifying and implementing/updating processes, methods and tools
- Secure business continuity plans and sustainability
- Train people in Lean Six Sigma and other improvement tools.
- Drive improvement workshops
- Secure improvement actions implementation
- Graduate in Business or Engineering degree
- Broad experience from related role within change management or analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a structured way of working
- Good knowledge with IT tools like Tableau in order to improve data analysis
- Highly motivated and driven, drive to create true business value
- Ability to work with variety of stakeholders in national and international environment.
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Team Spirit attitude
- English advanced level is mandatory
- Spanish advanced is desired
- As an individual, you have an analytical mindset and constantly thrive to understand more. You have a social nature and will fit in well with the Supply team. You are excited to interact and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization. You are passionate about finding ways to increase the efficiency of an organization to create value for the Supply Area, Ericsson and our shareholders.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São José dos Campos || Supply&Log
Req ID: 281972