Networks Business Operations Lead Europe
Business Operations Lead Europe
This role is responsible for program, support and governance activities across all presales teams and Commercial Management in the Market Area, including monitoring our performance, and identifying and implementing activities to boost the effectiveness of our pre-sales and commercial management organization.
The detailed responsibilities and authorities include – but not limited to:
- Set-up Strategic programs and support driving them in the organisation
- Ensure the the European pre-sales and commercial management organisations operate effectively, efficiently and ultimately succeeds in reaching its business strategies and objectives
- Support knowledge sharing culture and ensure best practices are spread and adopted, including local customizations required
- Capture, estimate and visualize resource demand and cost, based on sales funnel and committed business.
- Consolidate and validate presales resource capacity planning across the company
- Conduct analysis on a strategic and tactical level, e.g., won / lost deals
- Support cross-Regional activities, e.g. Europe wide business plan and performance tracking, relevant data collection and analysis related to Sales trends
- Strategic & Commercial Thinking
- Keenness to simplify matters and ways of working
- Spending time on “why” – ability to influence and articulate effectively to internal stakeholders the “why” we need to do this
- Balance effectiveness and thoroughness
- Formulate Strategies and Concepts
- Analyze & recommend actions
- Ability to connect the dots
- Structured, thorough in execution follow-up
- Influential towards many stakeholders with differing demands
- University degree in Business or Engineering / ICT, MBA preferred
- Building a high performing team culture through proactive attitude, teamwork focus, strong performance ethics, high professionalism and high energy
- Creating shared vision and common goals in line with Ericsson strategies, focus areas and priorities
- Ensuiring compliance for wider organisation
- Understanding of local cultures across Europe
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in an organization with multiple customers
- Program management abilities
- Self-driven and individual contributor
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short, mid and long-term priorities to support business needs
- Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies
- Developed analytical skills; identify trends, inefficiencies and value realization opportunities
- Fluent in English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
There are 2 preferred locations for the role; UK, Reading and Spain, Madrid.
Job details: Sales Support Manager Job Stage 7