People Analytics Expert
Job – People Analytics Expert
Who we are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Currently we are looking for a People Analytics Expert
In this job as a Subject Matter Expert People Planning & Analytics you will be responsible for the overall workforce planning and analytics activity. By use of advanced people analytics and models your address the relevant business issues and recommend suitable workforce actions.
The position is based in a city with an Ericsson office in Europe / Latin America and you will report to the Head of People Planning & Analytics of the Market Area.
- Participate in business growth planning, focusing on the workforce gap identification
- Translate business plans into a workforce plan with use of predictive planning models
- Continuously update the workforce plan through regular calibrations
- Leverage and prepare reports and analytics that can make visible trends and data points that identify areas of focus, demonstrate the impact of workforce actions and lead to informed decisions.
- Visualize metrics and trends in key insights and facilitate dialogue with the internal stakeholders
- Analyze the cost and risk of the workforce and translate the outcome into workforce actions
- Actively participate in the group People Planning & Analytics Community of Practice
- Track internal and external strategic workforce trends that may impact our workforce strategies
- Oversee the implementation of new generation workforce concepts, processes and tools
- Identify opportunities for improvement and resolve any discrepancies.
- Degree in HR, Business or related discipline, Master of Business Administration or related with knowledge of HR Processes & Disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in People Planning & Analytics
- Digital savvy, passionate to introduce next generation solutions
- Visualization and Presentation Skills
- Business Acumen/Business Performance Management
- Program and Project Management
What we offer
- International organization powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Exposed to the most recent trends of global technology such as IoT, 4G & 5G.
- Laptop & Mobile
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Ericsson community as a People Analytics Expert, don’t hesitate to apply!
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.