IP Network Integration Engineer
We are now looking for a Lead Integration Engineer to be the reference for NFVi (CEE/ECM/SDN/HDS) IP Networking deployment activities with NSC Spain, to lead, analyze, prepare, implement, verify and support the configuration and integration of a NFVi products. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part from our customer legacy. And have the opportunity to work together with one of the best Cloud Deployment Team in Ericsson.
· You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
· Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
· Execute product configuration
· Execute integration and migration work
· Prepare system test, module test and accept test
· You will work to identify and drive improvements
· Post project activities
· E2e technical understanding
· Execute test
· Scripting & coding
· Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
· Leading/Supervising/Organizing Team
· Monitor/Track Deliveries/Activities
· Manage Internal Customer such as Management, Security, Certification, Solution, Support SPOCs
· Align with Project Requirements.
· Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
· 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
· Min years of experience: 4-5
· Domain experience: IP, Networking, Cloud, NFVi, BSS, OSS
· Hands-on Experience with major vendor IP equipment’s i.e. Ericsson, CISCO, Juniper, Pluribus, Extreem, F5, Router/Switch/Firewall...
· Fluent written and excellent verbal English.
· Creating & innovating
· Applying expertise & technology
· Analytical learning and researching skills
· Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
· You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
· You will work with a global team.
· If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
· previous knowledge of virtualization is a plus.
· CISCO/Juniper Certification.
· Linux/Python/Shell/Ansibel/Java is a plus.
· CISCO Certification is a plus.
· Spanish speaking is plus.
· Based in Madrid
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 281836