Student - Ordering Specialist
We are now looking for a student to support the pricing before placing orders in Premium Proposal and all relevant systems within Ericsson split markets for CU Latam North, Mexico and Caribbean and also the GCU AMX.
- Set prices according to purchase orders and in alignment with offers submitted
- Support ACR on price position
- Translate incentives and vouchers into unitary gross prices
- Drive ordering process price support in Central America, North LATAM and Caribbean (Mainly)
- Education: Student or New Garduate from Administration or Economics Degrees
- Positive Attitutude
- Willingness to excel at their first job
- Min years of experience: none
- Accounting skills
- Analytical skills
- You will need to do well with price management
- Good excel knowledge
- Exprience with finance project, accounting preffered
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Stud&YP
Req ID: 281832