Test Engineer （Intern）
To do test flow design, implementation and test tool development, including writing test scripts, running test cases, continuous integration system configuration, maintenance and improvement
- Responsible to implement and maintain test cases and test scripts;
- Continuous Integration system configuration and maintenance;
- Test Tool maintenance;
- Actively involved in the establishment and development of test environment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, information technology or related area,
- Good Knowledge of script language, shell, perl or python
- Good Knowledge of Linux/Unix OS installation and configuration
- Knowledge in JAVA/JEE or C++,
- Knowledge in SQL and relational database systems,
- Work at least 3 days a week, for at least 4 months
Good in Written English and Spoken English is preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 281605