Software Design Engineer （Intern）
To be responsible to design, implement and maintain high quality telecom grade software system. The system is implemented by utilizing advanced C++/Node.JS related technologies. And the system is delivered with the support of modern software engineering process.
- Responsible to produce and document high quality software products from inception to delivery,
- Perform design, verification, demonstration and maintenance of these products in a process driven, team environment,
- Actively involved in the establishment and development of software design environment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, information technology or related area,
- Excellent knowledge in C++ or Java
- Excellent knowledge in OOA/D, and competence in UML and design patterns is preferred,
- Excellent knowledge in SQL and relational database systems,
- Knowledge in HTML5/JS/CSS.
- Work at least 4 days a week, for at least 4 months
- Good in Written English and Spoken English is preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 281604