Internship ICT Automation Engineer (F/M/D) - Bern
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Internship ICT Automation Engineer (F/M/D)
Req. ID: 281556
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Duration: +12 Month
We are looking for an ICT Automation Engineer to work in our Swiss Digital Services organization and serving the main Swiss Telecom Operators. Your scope of work would be to increase the level of automation in our ICT system landscape we deliver towards the main Swiss Telco Operators.
Get this chance and join our international collaborative Team for a new technical challenge.
- Join an agile DevOps team which consists out of Ericsson and customer DevOps engineers.
- Increase the level of automation in ICT Systems such as Operations Support Systems, Telecom Core and Cloud infrastructure.
- Join a project which establishes, maintains and enlarges our automation framework towards all process steps involved (onboarding, test, etc.)
- Create automation scripts and relevant documentation support in planning of documentation.
- Learn about an ICT environment and involved products
- Learn about the latest ICT offerings and actively contribute to their efficient set-up and launch in the Swiss market
- Education: ongoing academic degree in IT engineering or Telecommunications or a related field
- Hands on scripting and programming knowledge (e.g. Java, C++, Shell, Python or TTCN-3)
- Knowledge in automation (e.g. test case design, frameworks like Ansible, Gerrit, Jenkins, etc.)
- Knowledge or at least strong interest in modern communications technologies
- Eager to learn, self-driven and open-minded as well as very good team player
- Fluency in German and preferably English
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Personal training plan and supporting mentor
- Global Projects and international customers
- Flexible work hours
Please send us your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite www.ericsson.com/career. If you have any questions about the Job Description, please contact Sandra (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com