Channel Partner Manager
As an indirect channel sales lead, you will be responsible for MMEA Ericsson Channel Partners business. You will assess and recruit new Channel Partners in accordance with Ericsson strategy while maintaining relationships with existing ones across MMEA. You will be responsible for Transport products and service delivery (i.e. Training) towards channel partners, making sure that PO/contract obligations’ and T&Cs’ are fulfilled. You will work with Ericsson Channel Partners to enhance their Ericsson knowledge by attending to trainings/workshops/WBLs. You will be working closely with MMEA Governmental accounts, setting strategy and aligning with their financial KPIs as the responsible for indirect channels’ financial targets including orders booked, net sales and profitability.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Performing strategic business analysis, market development and pre-sales activities via research and analysis of market, technology, standards, customer requirements and competitor trends for the development of RAN Transport solutions. Support Product Management teams by preparing market requirement specifications for new and/or enhanced products. Interface with Ericsson product management groups for RAN Transport offerings including Microwave, IP and Fiber-based Mobile Backhaul, and applicable 3PP offerings.
- Participate in the Ericsson sales process, by performing activities as ACR/CSR/CFR role.
- Answering RFx tenders by providing both technical and commercial proposals. Conducting presentations and workshops. Providing product information, solutions and bill of materials.
- Perform/drive the tender network design using different planning tools.
- Meet end customers and guide them into purchasing Ericsson products and solutions.
Tools & Resources
- Sales Force: You need to create opportunities and provide updates in accordance to MA commercial KPIs
- Premium Proposal (PP) & (ECP): You must be able to use PP to create BoQs using ECP carts, using PP for pricing and ordering is a plus
- Sales CLM: Knowledge about Sales CLM is mandatory
- Global Chronos: You must be able to use GC to create CPAP/FAS
- ELIS: Knowledge about Ericsson Licensing System and activation process is mandatory
- ESTER: Knowledge about Exemption requests process is mandatory
- Bid Office Tool: Knowledge about BO tool and process is a plus
- CMS: Ability to submit Letter of Credit (LC) deviation requests in cooperation with trade finance team
- P87: Ability to submit repair requests for materials under warranty
- SW gateway: Access to SW gateway is favorable
Applicable processes connected to Job Role
- Sales Process: Knowledge about Sales process tracks (e.g. SDP stages, small value track, full track...)
- Business Partner Review Board (BPRB): Adhering to BPRB process regarding distributors qualification and registration is a must
- Sensitive Business Compliance: Understanding and adherence to sensitive business process is a must
- Trade Compliance: Understanding and adherence to sensitive business process is a must
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Relating & Networking
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Strong presentation skills are required to successfully secure Ericsson portfolio in the market place.
- Problem Solving & Consultative Selling Skills
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed
- Negotiation & argumentation Skills
- Strong focus on achieving results and operational excellence, having focus on cooperation
- At least 7 years’ experience in Transport within the ICT industry
- Strong knowledge in Ericsson Transport products covering:
- Microwave Products (MINI-LINK TN/CN/PT/LH/6000)
- Optical (SPO 1400) + knowledge about 3PP products (Ciena & ECI)
- IP (R6K) + knowledge about 3PP products (Cisco & Juniper)
- Microwave Planning experience using planning tools is mandatory
- Knowledge about Ericsson Site Solutions, Network Management Systems and Inventory is a plus
- Ericsson ETCP Certifications are a plus
- At least 3 Years sales experience in working with Governmental and non-telco customers
- Responsibility for Channel Partner mix and Channel Partner competence
- Good financial Knowledge and business acumen
- Good understanding of supply and sourcing processes
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 95,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Tag - MMEAHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || || Cairo || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 281520