Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We're looking for enthusiastic architect who have fresh ideas and proven skills in Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud & knowledge in Database along with knowledge from high-end technology areas, such as Big-Data, real-time, large-scale distributed systems, security, machine learning and data stream processing.
We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things. Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible!
- Be hands-on and accountable for products detailed software design and architecture throughout the complete life-cycle.
- Lead and work along with a group of Technical Leaders in providing solution/architecture design based on assigned requirement items in product backlog.
- Own the larger team in identifying and developing PoCs and research
- Work together with Product Owners, Program Managers and with other leaders on the product technology roadmaps and strategies.
- Compose recommendations towards Design Board on changes on component-level architecture, internal/external APIs and usage of 3PPs.
- Review major technical design decisions.
- Create and maintain technical documents when needed.
To be successful in the role, you must have
- Demonstrable experience in developing web services in REST, SOAP and JSON-RPC.
- Demonstrated ability in developing SOA architecture including REST or SOAP service design and development.
- Experience with JBOSS and Tomcat application servers.
- Knowledge on database design and database programming using SQL & NO-SQL concepts.
- Experience with client/server, multi-threaded / multi-processor and distributed software and/or cross platform development.
- Installing and Managing Hadoop and Spark Cluster.
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar.
Minimum years of relevant experience: 10 years of proven track record in design and development of software using Java.
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.