General objectives of the position:
The purpose of this role is the 24/7 monitoring of services and applications in accordance with the agreed service levels.
It ensures the first corrective actions on infrastructure incidents.
- Follow defined procedures to monitor systems and resolve issues in accordance with defined SLA.
- System surveillance , 1st Level restoration and preventive maintenance;
- Incident lifecycle management and follow up until resolution.
- Support systems or applications of low to medium complexity (complexity defined by size, technology used, and system feeds and interfaces) with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity, and accessibility.
- Provide support for connectivity or related network/communication issues for the user community.
- Monitor installed network and telecom equipment.
- Monitor ticketing queue and respond to service requests or incidents.
- Communicate events to stakeholders, IT teams, and leadership.
- Monitor database and provide appropriate recommendations, when required, or escalate accordingly;
- Monitor system-operating capacity in terms of availablity, bandwidth, disk space, storage, and CPU utilization
- Monitor infrastructure activities and resource utilization
- Escalate when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical institute degree/certificate or equivalent work experience
- Relevant certification is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with multiple infrastructure solutions
- Environment monitoring experience using an enterprise management system.
- Preferably experience in an IT service desk environment.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 281497