ICT Engineer Job stage 5
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer. You will plan and operate the software and hardware solutions for the internal Ericsson users. As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Additional services required by the customer are handled on a case by case basis.
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- 2+ years’ experience supporting a real-time 24x7 production environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Basic Knowledge of Windows(MCSA) and Linux(RHEL)
- Knowledge of AD Servers
- Troubleshooting skills of Windows Machine
- Knowledge of Skype/Lync Infra Architecture
- Knowledge of Voice Architecture
- Knowledge and Troubleshooting skills of PBX, IP&SIP Phones
- Fair Knowledge of Lync enterprise voice
- Work in 24x7 rotational shifts
- Monitor and troubleshoot our production environment including various network devices
- Maintain 100% uptime of the production services.
- Address all issues reported by our monitoring tools, including escalation on issues that require more senior intervention
- Follow escalation process through issue completion, including providing documentation after resolution
- Follow regular Operations procedures and complete all assigned tasks during the shift
- Assist in root cause analysis of the issues with relevant log entries
- Send periodic NOC reports with the system and service status.
- Build knowledge base by creating and updating documentation for support
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || IT
Req ID: 281496