MA Engagement Lead for Latin America and North America
Market Area Engagement department within Service Line Operate (SLOP), Service Area Managed Services Networks (SA MSN), is a presales support for service delivery organization, focusing on market area engagements and driven by customer engagement fulfilment and satisfaction.
SL Operate MA Engagement function is set up as per clusters of Market Areas, concentrating effort to attend specific set of Service Lines in the Market Areas. MA Engagement Lead within SLOP reports to the relevant Head of MA Engagement, and is accountable for engagements with the MAs Service Line Operate, representing SL Operate.
Purpose of Job Role:
To act as a single interface managing the interaction between MA´s Service Line and SL Operate, ensuring efficient service delivery from Global Service Delivery Units; securing delivery readiness by understanding and addressing MAs Service Line needs, priorities and strategies, driving business lead generation and Industrialization to bring in profitable growth and cost efficiencies.
SLOP MA Engagement being a part of the Service Line LT acts as orchestrator for the SLOP in pre-sales support and delivery readiness.
SLOP MA Engagement supports the alignment and execution of SLOP Strategies within MAs SL and between MAs SL and SLOP.
- Primary contact with the Market Area or SL Operate in MAs
- Cooperate with MAs Operate Service Line LT
- Understands and communicates the forecast for the Market Area or Service Line
- First point of contact for any general questions/issues/concerns relating to the Operate service line
- Maximize delivery efficiency
- Responsible for overall market area or SL stakeholder satisfaction
- Responsible to carry on the Monthly governance at MA or SL level
- Responsible for early engagement during sales process in the MAs.
- Responsible for follow up and conclusion of new business leads and add-on sales
- GSO DF Engagement Management Main Interfaces
- Market Area SL Operate organization
- MS Presales teams in MAs
- CU/MA MS Operations (i.e. Networks&MS Delivery)
- SLOP units (primarily SDU Operate in all Global Sites, Quality&Operational Excellence, Resource&Competence Management)
- SA MS Networks Sales team
- SA MS Networks Protfolio and Business Development team
- Service Delivery Applications & Platforms team (SDA&P PSDMs)
- Line management experience and proven skills in a global / multi-country position in a service oriented environment
- Highly developed skills in Interpersonal communication and ability to communicate effectively.
- High level of Service business orientation combined with a good business (market, customer) understanding
- Very good understanding of Ericsson Business Process, Financial - and Delivery models.
- Performance and Results oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people.
- Analytical with strong problem solving capability and strategic thinking.
- Good conflict management skills.
- High degree of accountability and integrity.
- Excellent English language skills oral and written.
- Good Spanish language skills (oral and written) - mandatory
- Portuguese language skills - would be a plus
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; MBA or equivalent Post-graduate studies in Business would be a plus
- Financial acumen & skills
- Services market knowledge
- Consultative selling skills
Additional comments.- This position will be based in Querétaro, México.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Querétaro || ServEng
Req ID: 281492