Working closely with country CFO providing support to Business Leadership team, the Deal/Project Controller will deliver actionable advice to improve Financial Progress of customer contracts and deals within an organizational unit.
You will manage the end-to-end financial aspect of the customer’s contract and deals to deliver financial performance against the customer’s approved business cases. You are required to engage with and drive various stakeholders to action in accordance with the performance expectations of the deal or contract. You are expected to deliver improvements where possible to improve overall profitability by highlighting and mitigating risks / inefficiencies in execution.
Qualified finance professional, you ideally will have commenced your career within a Big 4 with an in-depth technical understanding combined with demonstrated commercial awareness. You possess exceptional communication skills as your ability to interact, engage and influence stakeholders across the business will be crucial to your success. You have natural leadership qualities and strong aspirations to further progress your career within Ericsson.
In the position with the responsibility you will;
- Manage the end-to-end financial aspect of the customer’s contract and deals to secure financial performance against approved business cases
- Responsible for the revenue assessment and reassessment in compliance to IFRS15 and be expert in this area
- Secure efficient setup for the deal in SAP with support of fulfillment plan according to Ericsson internal process
- Secure that the financial performance, as evidenced in the contract and deal/project execution progress, is reflected in the period end closing (accounting translation activities)
- Provide feedback on closing quality issues to accountable units and drive resolutions to ensure sustained quality improvements
- Continuously analyse to secure financial performance in the fiscal and project/contract period, by connecting portfolio and customer analysis to relevant project/contracts and deals
- Drive root cause analysis, for sustainable financial (P&L, BS and cash flow) improvements in the fiscal and project/contract period by connecting portfolio and customer analysis to relevant contracts and deals
- Oversee and analyse relevant Balance sheet accounts e.g inventory, capitalization of development expense, CWIP & RUC securing that the financial performance is aligned to contract and deal/project execution progress
- Work in close cooperation with other units in Finance, stakeholders, and other organization with dependencies from a different area.
- Be a strong change agent to drive required process changes within the business units.
- Education: A degree in Accounting or Finance equivalent experiences
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Strong experience with end to end financial control of a project
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- SAP experience is required
- Telco industry experience is a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Mumbai || Consulting&SysInt; IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 281475