We are on a journey towards building the future of wireless connectivity, and we want you on our team! As a Senior HR Generalist, you will be helping build a new initiative for Ericsson, a fully automated smart factory in the Dallas area. We need you to help promote an inclusive culture that allows our employees to move fast, collaborate, and think BIG.
- You will own both tactical day-to-day HR activities, as well as the roll-out of our HR programs
- Build a partnership with our leaders by providing consultation, guidance, metrics, support, and development to increase the effectiveness of their organization
- You will both participate and lead special projects and best in class initiatives
- You will be part of our collaborative HR Business Partner/HR Generalist model, partnering and providing support to HRBPs, as well as our SME teams (Total Rewards, Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and Learning and Development) to deploy solutions directly to the business
- You’ll work directly with our leaders on a variety of tasks ranging from employee relations, performance management and development, compliance with directives/local law, and driving the people strategy
- Fully engage in multiple HR activities in a fast-paced, team environment
- You’ll use your Project Management skills to lead projects and influence/obtain buy-in and drive execution and achievement of the desired results
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of corporate HR experience or Master’s/MBA with 5+ years of corporate HR experience
- Ability to travel up to 5% per month
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Desire to partner with a high-performing and collaborative HR team
You might also have:
- SHRM or PHR certification
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ottawa || SharedServ