Sr. HR Generalist
We are on a journey towards building the future of wireless connectivity, and we want you on our team! As a Senior HR Generalist, you will be helping build a new initiative for Ericsson, a fully automated smart factory. We need you to help promote an inclusive culture that allows our employees to move fast, collaborate, and think BIG.
- You will own both tactical day-to-day HR activities, as well as the roll-out of our HR programs
- Build a partnership with our leaders by providing consultation, guidance, metrics, support, and development to increase the effectiveness of their organization
- You will both participate and lead special projects and best in class initiatives
- You will be part of our collaborative HR Business Partner/HR Generalist model, partnering and providing support to HRBPs, as well as our SME teams (Total Rewards, Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and Learning and Development) to deploy solutions directly to the business
- You’ll work directly with our leaders on a variety of tasks ranging from employee relations, performance management and development, compliance with directives/local law, and driving the people strategy
- Fully engage in multiple HR activities in a fast-paced, team environment
- You’ll use your Project Management skills to lead projects and influence/obtain buy-in and drive execution and achievement of the desired results
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of corporate HR experience or Master’s/MBA with 5+ years of corporate HR experience
- Ability to travel up to 5% per month
- Prior experience in supporting organizations that own supply chain management is a plus
- Prior experience in supporting manufacturing organizations is a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Desire to partner with a high-performing and collaborative HR team
You might also have:
- SHRM or PHR certification
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SharedServ
Job details: HR Generalist Job Stage 07