eVIP main Product Owner
Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for a Product Owner.
Middleware IP and OS (MIPOS) development center is part of the PDU Component Development (PDU CD). We are focusing on 2 platform development: CBA (Component Based Architecture) and ADP (Application Development Platform). The development center consists of over 500 employees and is a global organization with main governance in Sweden, but with operations in Hungary, Canada, Russia, Australia and Vietnam.
The eVIP unit within MIPOS has full responsibility complete product life cycle including studies, feature development and maintenance. We are looking for a main Product Owner into our eVIP team. This product is an IP load-balancer that consists of programs written in C that resolve the distribution of IPv4 / IPv6 (UDP, TCP, IPsec, ...) traffic in a distributed Linux based system.
As an eVIP Main Product Owner the main responsibilities are:
- Handle main backlog
- Keep contact with SPM and stakeholders
- Collect and discuss new requirements
- Prioritize requirements and other incoming tasks
- High level planning of features to set target release
- Create/update roadmap
- Coordinate work development teams
- Handle trade compliancy issues
- Administrate MHWeb
- High level resource planning
- Getting and giving support from and to the PO Community covering all the activities from capability handling and planning through improving the environment to release and customer support
Apply if you have:
- Education: MSc/BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Domain experience: Mobile networks, IMS, Virtualization, Cloud
- Product Development and Product Life Cycle Knowledge
- Broad experience with Agile methodologies
- Business and Customer Understanding
- Project Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Networking Skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Fluent English knowledge
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 281402