Team Coach & Software Developer in MiND
Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for a TeamCoach & Developer.
Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification and product documentation and in part time as a Team Coach you will be responsible for:
- Building self-organized team
- Way of working of the team
- Representing the team's interest
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We are organized in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of our daily work.
You will fit in well our team if you are:
- open to learn and have flexible mindset
- focusing on quality
- a real team-player, feel homey in Agile WoW
- highly proficient in spoken and written English
Apply if you have:
- BSc and/or MSc studies in Computer Sciences or IT engineering or other disciplines requiring programming skills
- 3-5 years work experience
- Lean & Agile knowledge and skills
- Familiarity with Linux
- Knowledge of IP-based protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, SIP), VLAN, routing
- Team coach experience
- Sound knowledge of Erlang or other functional languages
- Sound knowledge of C/C++
- Experience in scripting (PERL, bash, python)
- Experience in concurrent programming
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in virtualization technologies (Openstack, VMware, KVM)
- IMS experience
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 281240