Our research branch in Germany is regularly offering interesting master theses and internship projects. Together with our research staff, you will have the opportunity to work on the exciting future of mobile applications and communications technologies. The research lab is part of a major Ericsson R&D center, located in close vicinity of the historic city of Aachen, Germany, in the heart of Europe.
MASTER THESIS OR INTERNSHIP IN 5G COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS (f/m/d)
Req. ID 281147
Location: Herzogenrath (Aachen)
During your time at Ericsson, you will be assigned to a research project, aligned with your individual interests, background, and skills. For Master theses, these projects are usually assigned for six to eight months. For internships, shorter assignments are possible. You will work together with experienced researchers and other students in a truly international team.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- You will work on topics at the forefront of technology developing new concepts and related protocols, algorithms and architecture solutions for 5G radio networks.
- You will work on exciting projects considering new uses cases in the industrial or automotive domain.
- You will help to develop world-leading concepts and solutions for current and future wireless access networks and mobile systems which will turn the visions of the Networked Society and the Internet of Things (IoT) into reality.
- Enrolled as a Master student in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field with an above average record of accomplishment
- Strong interest in mobile communications or multimedia delivery
- Eager to learn, self-driven and open-minded as well as very good team working skills
- Very good computer and programming skills, e.g. Matlab, C++, Java
- Fluency in English, any other language will be an advantage
- Applications should include a short motivation letter, a CV (in English) and a record of a transcript. Please mention also the position reference 281147 in your motivation letter.
- The position can only be offered to students currently enrolled in a university program.
We look forward to receiving your complete application, please send your English or German CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. For questions, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Aachen || R&D
Req ID: 281147