Financial Analyst Cost - MELA Opex
We are now looking for a Financial Analyst to review, analyze and report the Financial progress and deliver recommendations to drive financial performance of the organizational unit. In this role, you will also coordinate and drive the financial planning process of MELA Operating Expenses (Opex) and Pre-sales in the short to medium term in accordance with global standards. You are going to be part of a team of Financial Analysts working across MELA to support Sales, Pre-sales and General & Administration (SG&A) organizations to reach their targets.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
· Drive adherence to Financial Governance. Analyze and articulate financial results for opex and pre-sales units.
· You will drive Financial Planning. Drive regular budget cycles for cost planning aligned to workforce plans.
· Influence performance improvements from business analysis. Initiate and drive actions to improve cost efficiency and productivity.
· Secure business performance in period end closing. Highlight extraordinary impacts during closing relevant to MELA Opex units and related mitigation actions.
· You innovate and drive reporting and analytics solutions, including automation of reports and development of dashboards for visualization of financials.
· Education: A degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience from relevant position within Ericsson or relevant position at an external company giving the ability to act and perform the duties of the role Financial Analyst.
· Accounting & Reporting Skills
· Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
· Financial modeling knowledge
· You are capable of adapting & Responding to Change
· Adhering to Principles & Values
· Deciding & Initiating Action
· You have experience inventing and innovating
· English Fluent
· Strong written, oral and listening communication skills with the ability to influence effectively
· Story telling skills
· Proven ability to think conceptually and act proactively
· Strong cross-functional collaborator & influencer without authority
· Proactive risk and opportunity management and creative problem resolution
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || SharedServ
Req ID: 281112