Consultant / Analyst SCE
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Consultant / Analyst SCE
Within Group Strategy & Partnering we are driving initiatives to develop Ericsson long term competitive positioning and strategic direction. We do that by driving the Ericsson Group strategy development process; we drive strategic projects on behalf of the executive team; we are responsible for analysis and foresight of the external environment (i.e., industry, market, competitors, operators); we manage Group Partnering strategy; we engage directly with CxOs of our most important customers in advisory and co-creation.
We are now looking for Consultants / Business Analysts to our Ericsson Strategic Customer Engagement (SCE) team.
Ericsson Strategic Customer Engagements team is proactively engaging with the leadership teams of Ericsson top 15 customers globally to strengthen our position as a strategic business partner, to influence customers strategy development, provide insights to Ericsson strategy work and to support strategic trials and proof of concept with those customers.
Engagement leaders are key to manage customer CxO interactions, deliver high quality work towards those stakeholders and to proactively drive build-up of SCE knowledge assets
Consultants primarily work to deliver customer CxO strategy seminars, workshops and consulting projects together with customer teams.
As part of a SCE team deliver seminars, workshops and consulting projects together with customer teams
- Work as a team member / key contributor in delivery of customer CxO strategy seminars, workshops and consulting projects
- Build deeper competence in one or more topic areas such as Machine Learning, AI, Data Monetization or IoT strategy
Build and secure SCE knowledge assets
- Secure engagement documentation of target knowledge assets into re-usable packages in close collaboration with the SCE Knowledge Manager
- 1-2 years track record delivering consulting projects as part of a management consulting firm
- Excellent academic track record from globally recognized business and/or engineering schools, typically with an advanced degree (MBA, M.Sc.)
Industry and Technical Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of ICT ecosystem globally
- Strong presentation skills – lead, moderate, and be a strong contributor to influence and drive key outcomes
- Strategic business modelling – identification and analysis of value chain components, value distribution, and monetization models
- Analytical / financial modelling – development, ownership, and refinement of complex financial and forecasting models
The selection and interview process is ongoing, Please send your application in English as soon as it is ready. If you have specific questions, please contact recruiter Miroslaw Cos firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Kista, Sweden
Last date for applying to this position is: May 31st, 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 281059