We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Engagement Leader – SCE
Within Group Strategy & Partnering we are driving initiatives to develop Ericsson long term competitive positioning and strategic direction. We do that by driving the Ericsson Group strategy development process; we drive strategic projects on behalf of the executive team; we are responsible for analysis and foresight of the external environment (i.e., industry, market, competitors, operators); we manage Group Partnering strategy; we engage directly with CxOs of our most important customers in advisory and co-creation.
We are now looking for Engagement Leaders within Ericsson Strategic Customer Engagements (SCE) team.
Ericsson Strategic Customer Engagements team is proactively engaging with the leadership teams of Ericsson top 15 customers globally to strengthen our position as a strategic business partner, to influence customers strategy development, provide insights to Ericsson strategy work and to support strategic trials and proof of concept with those customers.
Engagement leaders are key to manage customer CxO interactions, deliver high quality work towards those stakeholders and to proactively drive build-up of SCE knowledge assets
Lead delivery of strategic customer engagements
- Act as trusted advisor to the leadership teams of Ericsson priority customers
- Be the day-to-day manager of consulting project activities. Lead project teams of analysts/consultants, subject experts, internal and external partners, and customer stakeholders
- Deliver customer CxO strategy seminars, workshops and consulting projects
Be the recognized expert of the operator’s strategy and competitive position
- On constant basis, analyze impacts of industry and societal developments on Ericsson’s major customers and Ericsson’s strategy
- Become the subject matter expert on a defined topic (i.e. smart manufacturing, connected vehicles) or functional area (i.e. business modelling, partnership development). Develop, maintain, and share insights across Ericsson globally
Build and improve firm capabilities and performance
- Leverage consulting experience to drive best practices and approaches
- Mentor junior team members to accelerate their career development
- Be an inspirational role model for your colleagues, embodying Ericsson’s culture
- 3-5 years track record leading and delivering consulting projects as part of a management consulting firm
- Alternatively, the same tenure in business development, corporate strategy, or other key customer facing roles which include project planning, problem structuring, and team / client management
- Excellent academic track record from globally recognized business and/or engineering schools, typically with an advanced degree (MBA, M.Sc.)
Industry and Technical Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of ICT ecosystem globally
- Domain expertise in 5G and IoT
- Strong storytelling skills – structure and synthesis of complex topics
- Strong presentation skills – lead, moderate, and be a strong contributor to influence and drive key outcomes
- Strategic business modelling – identification and analysis of value chain components, value distribution, and monetization models
- Analytical / financial modelling – development, ownership, and refinement of complex financial and forecasting models
- Competent in design thinking, ideation techniques, and business model development
- Strong executive presence to drive discussions at customers and Ericsson c-level
- Strategic Thinker – superior analytical and problem-solving skills; solutions-oriented; able to balance short and long-term priorities
- Change-driver – open to new ideas, accepts challenges and leads with optimism; considers culture and understands how to implement culture change
- Customer obsession – customer needs to trust the position holder who acts (with passion and integrity) as a strong advocate for the customer inside Ericsson, and for Ericsson towards the customer and 3rd party partners
The selection and interview process is ongoing, Please send your application in English as soon as it is ready. If you have specific questions, please contact recruiter Miroslaw Cos firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Kista, Sweden
Last date for applying to this position is: May 31st, 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 281057