Partnering Manager Vertical Industry Segment
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Partnering Manager Vertical Industry Segment
Within Group Strategy & Partnering we are driving initiatives to develop Ericsson long term competitive positioning and strategic direction. We do that by driving the Ericsson Group strategy development process; we drive strategic projects on behalf of the executive team; we are responsible for analysis and foresight of the external environment (i.e., industry, market, competitors, operators); we manage Group Partnering strategy; we engage directly with CxOs of our most important customers and partners in advisory and co-creation.
We are now looking for a Partnering Manager Vertical Industry Segment within BTEB S&P Partnering.
Specific job characteristics for the Partnering Manager Vertical Industry Segment
The partner manager for the vertical industry segment will set the partner strategy for the segment and develop a plan in collaboration within Ericsson Group, as well as taking input from industry vertical partners.
- Lead specific strategically important vertical industry engagements as Partner Engagement Leader representing Ericsson Group.
- Build virtual teams cross Ericsson for the vertical industry segment and lead these teams in the interactions with Ericsson industry partners.
- Engage as a trusted advisor in vertical industry projects in BTEB.
- Creating, maintaining and heading up a vertical industry reference group cross Ericsson. This group is aligning and discussing the segment as such, and positioning Ericsson specific IP control points within the segment if applicable. Discussing external development and partners, as well as Ericsson’s own development
- As head of this segment, this job also includes being the escalation point for the industry vertical segment, as well as advisor to Ericsson LT through different instances involved
- This role will work in close collaboration with Ericsson’s strategic customer engagement unit (SCE) and also act as the prime interface towards SCE with support from the entire Global Partnering Unit.
- As leader of this segment, this capacity is the focal point of contact for the Ericsson Group when it comes to vertical industry specific partner questions and requests.
- The Industry Segment Leader is actively driving the segment strategy and agenda. This includes meeting with engagements leaders focusing on the vertical industry for their specific needs.
- Relevant LTs and managers throughout Ericsson, ELT, Strategy LT, and BA’s.
- Customers, partners and industry stakeholders in the vertical industry area networks.
- Related job roles within Sourcing, GF Technology, GF Finance.
- External Investment Communities for specific industries
- External (prospective and current) partners
- Independent and passionate driver of Ericsson’s core business (Focus on 5G and IoT) in the wider industry vertical ecosystem.
- Curious and strategic in different engagements that help formulating strategies & concepts for the industry verticals that Ericsson decides to focus on.
- Strong presenting skills, and in communicating information that is relevant for the industry vertical.
- Analytic with focus on the industry verticals, and where Ericsson might, or might not have a play.
- Strong networking capability especially in new areas where Ericsson might not have a strong presence today. Opening new doors to new revenue through collaboration with partners.
- Good collaborative team-player where sharing information and helping others are strong assets.
- Excels in planning & organizing internally within Global Partnering and related functions, as well as towards different external industry vertical ecosystems.
- Strong ethics and integrity with a passion for what is the best opportunity and solution for the Ericsson Group.
Qualifications and Experience
- MBA or similar set of theoretical skills, otherwise MSc.
- Relevant industry vertical expertise with preferably 15 year+ enterprise experience of how local and global enterprises think strategically for their communication need.
- Good understanding of how enterprises view the operator/carrier role in their ecosystem of suppliers and partners, and how this might impact Ericsson’s TAM.
- Good product knowledge across the industry vertical communication market.
- Experience of working and executing in complex virtual groups consisting of customers, partners and other Ericsson unit’s leading to decisions.
- Experience of taking the lead where it is needed to push Ericsson towards the right industry strategy and getting access to revenue held by others (partners) in close collaboration.
- Five year’s managerial (line or significant project) experience. For the industry vertical it is specifically important to be able to manage and influence others in complex internal- and external networks.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Please send your application in English as soon as it is ready. If you have specific questions, please contact recruiter Miroslaw Cos firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Kista, Sweden
Last date for applying to this position is: May 31stst, 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 281007