Strategic Product Management Packet Core User Plane
Packet Core is the key enabler for operators to monetize connectivity beyond consumer-focused MBB towards 5G and verticals. Join a high-performing team in a transforming product line. Work with the experts who have created market-leading solutions and products that are used by 300 operators in 180 countries and are leading the industry evolution to 5G. To allow us to put more focus on these aspects and manage the evolution of S/PGw and UPF, we are now seeking to expand the team with an strategic product manager (SPM).
- Ownership of a key packet core product, including driving the lifecycle process, requirements and roadmap.
- Consult and manage a diverse set of customers and customer requirements.
- Research, plan, and monitor a product strategy to evolve the product for chaining network architectures
- Extract market needs/requirements and drive incremental innovations in the user plane space.
- Qualify and quantify customer value and operator business case of existing and planned operator offerings.
- Drive creation of a TCO optimized product (SmartNIC, FPGA/NIC/CPU, service chaining, optimization services).
- Drive a holistic and multi stakeholder product management approach including product and services.
- Education: MSc in EE/CS or equivalent
- Domain experience: Packet Core (4G, 5G), IP networking, Cloud, Virtualization, Policy and charging.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Excellent presenting and communicating skills
- Customer and multi stakeholder management
- Planning, decision making and initiating action & tracking
- Coping with varied pressures and challenges
- Genuine interest in/knowledge of business development/management
- Genuine interest in product architecture and technology
- Market understanding of current mobile operator data propositions and targeted use cases for 5G
- Experience in prioritizing requirements and your workload
- Work experience with node-internal service chaining, NFV deployments, Traffic optimization
- Strong understanding of 3GPP Charging framework and possible evolution
- Pre Sales, Service delivery experience of packet core solutions
- Product management experience or education
The selection and process is ongoing, please send in your application as soon as possible!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || ProdMgt
Req ID: 280990