Supplier Quality Engineer
We are now looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer. In this role, you will secure Supplier Process Capability, Contract Compliance and Responsible Sourcing in the supply chains. You will highly impact the fulfillment of all Sponsor requirements.
You will develop strategies, establishing and maintaining processes, frameworks and infrastructure compliance.
You will also drive supplier and sourcing process and product quality activities out of a global category scope with input from product road maps and supplier performance as part of SRM framework and category management and act as Point addressing customer concerns and questions.
- Secure Supplier Capabilities & Contract Compliance. Be the quality focal point for the supplier quality issues. Support internal/external customer for handling non-conforming from supplier. Identify/drive containment action, root cause analysis and corrective action implementation.
- Develop and provide training. Set up incoming inspection, testing and sampling plan to ensure robust incoming quality control.
- Establish and Maintain Supplier Governance. Work with supplier to establish a structured quality procedures for consistency and adherence.
- Communication and reporting. Work closely with cross functional teams to track and report the assigned quality tasks, supplier quality improvement.
- Develop and maintain strategies and processes. Be the member of global SQA team and support SQA strategy and ways of working.
- Education: BS in engineering ( EE preferred)
- Electronic component knowledge
- Min years of experience: 2+ years experience
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work under pressure
- Logical thinking
- Audit & Assessment Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Local laws & Regulations knowledge
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Good English and Chinese
- Sourcing practice, process and strategy knowledge
- Supply chain and supply process knowledge
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 280956