NSRS is a customized SIP proxy server serving enterprise VOIP services and wholesale VOIP services across the world.
Working as an Application Tester, you will analyze the test requirements, high level architecture, list down test scenarios, test designs, identify and prepare test data, test execution and defect tracking.
- Analyze the test requirements and write test scenarios, test plan/scripts
- To perform different type of testing on the respective test projects
- Preparing Test Matrix and collating test metrics
- Coordination with Development, Business Analysts, External Interfaces teams
- Telecom Protocols SIP
- Hands-on experience on Linux, shell scripting and Perl/php/python scripting
- Complete understanding of SDLC and test processes
- Experience with E2E test processes and has been part of test team responsible for e2e test deliverables
- Analyzing Test Requirements, Test Designs, Test Matrix and Test Plans
- System testing, supporting UAT, Stress testing and Performance Testing
- Identifying Test Data Requirements
- Understanding of test automation processes and frameworks
- Experience using ALM Quality Center and effective defect tracking
- Effective written and oral communication
- Domain knowledge on VoIP Solutions domain
- Telecom protocols ranging from ISDN, MGCP, SGCP, MIME, MRCP, V-XML
- Ability to work independently
Experience & Education:
- At least 6 years of hands on experience in testing SIP/VoIP applications.
- BE/B Tech, MCA, M Tech
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || SharedServ
Req ID: 280955