Software Engineer - Automatic Acceptance Test
Built on world-class test applications, Ericsson Automated Acceptance Tests performs large amounts of automated tests during the acceptance phase. It decreases the time from months to hours and minutes by automation, while at the same time securing the customer experience during this part of the process. This helps bringing services first to market, it decreases the overall costs related to the service introduction, and guarantees user satisfaction.
This role will be part of product development team responsible for system product/solution development for Ericsson Automatic Acceptance Tests.
You will have the knowledge of the communication equipment, protocols and both transmission and link mediums that
constitute the telecommunication networks.
- Require related working experience in telecom EPC/MME/GW/NodeB/RNC. Rich experience of 3GPP protocol
such as VoLTE, SRVCC, CSFB, IoT. Knowledge on PCRF/IMS will be a plus
- Rich experience in test strategy, test analysis and test execution
- Rich experience in TTCN, C or C++. Experience in python will be a plus
- Highly developed knowledge in Linux, Unix (Solaris) and VxWorks.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology, and Electronics.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks
- Innovative and solution thinking abilities
- Open minded and willing to accept challenges