Internal Communications Manager - Digital Services
We are looking for an experienced internal communicator to work within Market Area North America Internal Communications. This role will report to the Head of Communications and primarily will provide support the Digital Services organization, a team of more than 1,000 solutions and delivery experts.
This individual will enable internal and executive communication activities within the Digital Services team and Market Area North America to engage employees in the business strategy and focus areas and help drive business growth. Develop communications plans and manage an ongoing communications program, including the development of all materials (i.e. articles, newsletters, videos, letters). Provide communications counsel and support to leaders and teams.
- You will create and deliver on communications plans to support business needs and strategy
- You will coach and advise leaders on communications strategies
- You will influence through the writing of key leadership messages and organization communications
- You will produce focused team newsletters and maintain internal team websites
- You will develop PowerPoint presentations for webcasts and live meetings
- You will provide internal communications support for additional projects
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications or other similar focus area
- 7+ years of corporate communications experience with a focus on internal and executive communications
- Strong writing and editing experience
- Excellent presentation development skills
- The ability to create a communications plan and execute it
- Strong project management skills
- Experience coaching executives
You should also have:
- Experience in the telecommunications, information and communications technology (ICT) or other related industries
- Passion for communications and employee engagement
- Ability to work in a matrix organization with different stakeholders and a broad variety of responsibilities
- Ability to design communication solutions in support of business needs and strategy
- Experience managing a high volume of work, quickly, efficiently and of exceptionally high quality
- Demonstrated ability to think independently, strategically and effectively
- Create messages with internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple communication channels
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in positioning of products, skills (people) and ways of working (process)
- Expert in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong writer and editor
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver
- Website design and maintenance (Microsoft SharePoint)
- Video editing experience preferred
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SharedServ
Req ID: 280932