Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are looking for a Recovery Leader that will be responsible for the effective restoral of service during an emergency. As a Recovery Leader, you will be involved in the handling of the situation until the case is resolved. You will lead and design a team of specialists and guide them towards a prompt recovery of the system. You will do this without unreasonably impeding data collection for investigation whilst minimizing any impact to the customer’s network. The ability to remain open minded when approaching problems, considering all inputs and available alternatives before making decisions is considered very valuable in this role.
- As a leader, you will motivate and guide the team in handling emergency restoration and deliverables.
- You will brainstorm and provide solutions at various levels of Ericsson Support in post-event analysis
- You will control and lead participants and competencies of assembled recovery team.
Apply if you have:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
- Any technical experience is plus
- Excellent Project management and risk management skills
- Experience leading Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Have experience collaborating with the customer and meeting customer expectations
- Demonstrated strong leadership, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills; including oral, written and presentations
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving capability
- Extraordinary organizational and follow up skills.
- Experience leading and running a technical team
- Strong customer orientation, excellent collaboration, and conflict management skills
- Working closely with internal and external customers.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: Hungary - 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT
Req ID: 280823