Product Owner - Multimedia Telephony Application Server
Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for a Product Owner.
Maintain and develop MTAS (Multimedia Telephony Application Server) product, a SIP based Application Server within IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) which can operate both on its native hardware and also in virtualized and cloud environments. It is the main element of Ericsson’s Voice over LTE, Voice over Wi-Fi and Video over LTE solutions.
MTAS organization is multi-national and geographically distributed (Sweden, India and Hungary) and delivers MTAS product to the biggest telecom operators all over the world.
Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, Product Lifecycle Management support. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes.
- Product Owners work together as a group to generate a consistent set of priorities (Product Backlog).
- Provide support to prioritize the Product Backlog according to market value.
- Prioritize the Team Product Backlog according to market value.
- Stand up for product quality and integrity by setting the Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria for Cross Functional Team deliverables.
- Focus heavily on delivering value for the customer on time with quality.
- Be responsible for features that the teams are working on, owning the features.
- Be responsible for reporting the status of their features to the defined fora.
- Participate in the release/integration activities (accepting the User Story based on the Acc. Criteria and the DoD which is integrated to the delivery branch and tested green…), constantly sharing/radiating the evolving estimations of the feature development.
- Work with a Cross Functional Team to:
- participate in sprint planning to prioritize user stories and set a sprint goal;
- verifies in sprint reviews whether the DD and Acceptance Criteria are met;
- participate in sprint retrspectives but on team request;
- answers questions and clarifies requirements.
Apply if you have:
- Product development knowledge
- Product life cycle management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Lean & Agile knowledge and skills
You will fit in well our team if you like:
- Working with People
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Creating & Innovating
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Product Owner role requires solid technical knowledge to:
- Identify customer value and customer risk;
- Understand product quality and measurements;
- Clarify and break down customer requirements to User Stories;
- Understand Cross Functional Teams’s rationale for design choices.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 280809