Sourcing Manager Trainee
We are now looking for a Sourcing Manager Trainee (Internship) to support Ericsson sourcing activities in Digital Service Business and IT Sourcing area in Colombia (location Bogota).
Internship provides possibility to work hands on in a professional environment and develop competence and skills in sourcing area. You will also get insight on sourcing profession and sourcing role in international company.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Support RFx preparations and negotiations.
- Perform operational sourcing activities (e.g. contract management, supplier data management, Purchase to Pay support)
- Perform data analyzes (e.g. analysis of 3PP spend and cost in customer projects)
- Work on specific assigment: web shop integration and product catalog (IT accessories) implementation in buyer application.
- Student of Computing Science willing to make his internship in the Sourcing organization to lead an internal project to automatize the purchases of IT accessories. Candidates must have strong knowledge of programing, systems integration and IT project management, but also willingness to learn about commercial process from Sourcing perspective.
- Demonstrated accountability and responsibility in job or extra-curricular activities
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work under tight time schedules
- Basic project and time management skills
- Academic experience in Coding and Project Management
- In addition to local language fluent English language skills required, other language skills seen as an advantage.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Colombia (CO) || || Bogota || SharedServ; Stud&YP
Req ID: 280709