Manager SW Development 5G Mobile Networks
We are developing the products enabling e2e connectivity in mobile networks.
5G places new high requirements on mobile backhaul, and MW radio-link is a cost efficient way to build such networks. Key success factors are technical leadership, fast time-to-market with innovative solutions and customer responsiveness. All of this requires excellence in R&D.
We look for a highly driven development leader that will lead a group of 15-20 engineers, organized in cross-functional teams. The teams are responsible for developing and maintaining products and features for the MINI-LINK portfolio. This requires competence in SW development, continuous integration, radio-link systems and test.
We need you to:
- Drive a culture of customer centric innovative radio-link design
- Build competence and make people perform at the top of their ability
- Initiate and drive changes and improvements in the organization with focus on our ways of working
- Proactively drive collaboration with peer organizations within MINI-LINK and Transport systems to ensure best-in-class complete solutions
- University degree
Competence & Experience:
- Solid experience from SW development in agile organizations
- Strong track record of driving change and innovation
- Excellent people leadership and coaching
- Strong product focus and the ability to connect business to technology, are fundamental qualities
- Technical knowledge in telecommunication is an advantage
- Business understanding and knowledge of telecom operator realities and demands is an advantage
Last day to apply: June 2
Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
For any questions please reach out to hiring manager Jan Ljungcrantz at email@example.com, +46709864088 or recruiter Therese Blom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 280661