Senior Manager- Incident Management
This document outlines the job description for Manager/Senior Manager- IM within the Managed Service Delivery Services.
Manager - Incident Management
3 Job Title
Manager/Senior Manager- Incident Management
- Reports To
Operations Manager- IM/PM/CM
The Line Manager is the focal point of all Incident management activities within the allocated function. The IM Line Manager holds the responsibility overall performance of the IM function.
The position responsible will be required:
- Responsible for people management for 25-40 resources
- Competence plan for team.
- To ensure periodic updating of all mandatory documents like distribution lists, escalation matrices etc.
- To ensure necessary updated checklists are available on MSTOP
- Stake holder management.
- Do presentations and involve in post incident discussion for overall improvement of the incident driving.
- Drive the technical bridge as and when required for multi-domain incidents and other complex/prolonged incidents.
- To conduct weekly audits of IM’s agreed deliverable reports.
- Daily KPI dashboards.
- Prepare performance score cards of team and do their performance reviews.
- Roster management.
- Knowledge sharing – Ensure learning from one incident is implemented across
- Maintain & update IM handbook.
- Escalation Handling
- To plan and propose competence development of team members.
- To initiate, support and implement standard IM processes.
- Authorized to escalate to Line management, the breach in agreed processes & WoW.
7 Candidate Prerequisites
- Qualifications: Degree within Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Industry experience: Telecom / Customer Management / IT
- Years of experience: 10-12 Years
- Certifications: ITIL
- Technical and/or functional skills: Basic Telecom Knowledge, Negotiation Skills, Customer Management skills, Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership skills: Ability to lead with an example
- Language skills: Proficiency in Written / Spoken English
- Values and behaviors: Behavior Core Values, Honesty, Integrity
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 280648