OSS & Analytics - Pre-Sales Engagement and Architect
We are now looking for a OSS & Analytics - Pre-Sales Engagement and Architect to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Regions and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Be the responsible on the solution definition and take the lead of the engagement with Account and Program Manager.
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience:
- Customer Experience and Analytics as primary competence - Mandatory professional experience and exposure.
- Cloud Orchestration as secondary competence - Important to have at least high-level knowledge.
- Network Management, Activation, Fulfillment and Inventory is a PLUS.
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding
- Fluent English. Spanish is a PLUS
- Presentation skills and ability to represent Ericsson in event and congress
- Proven leadership skills driving solutions, leading customer and leading engagements mobilizing cross-functional teams
- Technical understanding and knowledge in Analytics and Big Data market solutions/technology:
- Understanding integration of open source software
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Apache Hadoop - MapR or Cloudera Distributions, HBASE, HDFS, Spark, Zabbix, Redis, Phoenix)
- Data and stream processing competence (Impala, Kafka)
- Familiar with build environment (Groovy, Jenkins) and deployment tools (Ansible)
- Some experience with different virtualization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure)
- Lean and Agile knowledge forming the pillars of a flexible organization.
- Experience in Telecom market
- Knowledge in Sales Process and how to conduct Solution creation
- Ericsson experience is a PLUS
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 280616