Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Integration Engineer Intern.
We are looking for a student who can join our Radio Access Network (RAN) expertise team and help us to excel in our activities for testing, integration, implementation and verification of the latest Ericsson Radio technologies. You will love this role if you like to “play” with various network elements, writing scripts, troubleshooting in a good and inspiring atmosphere. You will have opportunities to understand and closely see how the latest telecom networks work, and can participate many kinds of practical activities in relation with it, especially the RAN part.
Your scope of work may include
Scripting in Python, perl, C++
- Integration of new services and solution
- Participating on customer meetings
- Presenting (remotely, later on possible travel abroad)
- Tool developing
- Become an active member of the unit and the project team whom you work with
- Share your fresh views and help identifying and driving improvements
- Participate in our integration, feature/product testing and software verification activities
- Conduct simpler configuration changes in both Lab and live network environment
- Ongoing BSc or MSc studies in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar at a Hungarian college/university
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong hands-on mentality and flexibility to perform whatever task that needs to be done to contribute in our activities
- Willing to learn all aspects of RAN integration, from testing and verification through configuration and troubleshooting
- Passion and engagement in constantly making things better
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- Understanding of telecom networks and technologies, especially RAN area
- IP networking concepts and packet analysis (e.g., Ethernet, TCP/IP, wireshark / tcpdump)
- Experience in programming and shell scripting (e.g., Python, perl,etc.)
What we offer
- Professional training courses
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus, in a brand new building
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT; Stud&YP
Req ID: 280583