Young Talent Customer Project Manager
Young Talent Customer Project Manager
Being a Young Talent at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication. You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
We invite fresh graduates and last-year students to take a challenge of 12 months internship at Ericsson and dive into the universe of high technologies. Intensify your university knowledge with real projects and experience!
What You’ll be Doing
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
What We’re Looking For
- Fresh graduate or last-year student of Business / Project Management, Economics major
- Proficiency with Excel
- Interest to financial and operational analysis, ability to analyze numbers, build trends and predict results
- Ability to communicate well in English, verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn
- Enjoyable, optimistic, enthusiastic and a team player
- You have strong analytical and reasoning abilities demonstrating strong organization skills
- Able to make independent decisions and be autonomous
- Being results-oriented with the ability to balance technical and business considerations
- Tenacious - you set goals and push yourself to achieve them
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Understanding and delivering services included in the Build & Operate organization portfolio
- Industry related training, development, and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
- Work in a great environment where relationships and team playing are a knockout
- Chance to participate in national and international conferences, trainings
Ericsson: Creating the future world
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Job details: Customer Project Manager Job Stage 05