We are now looking for a Program Director Roll Out, to lead complex Mobile RAN Project.
The Program Director iRoll Out s responsible for execution of the network roll out and modernization project, ensuring that all services are delivered according to contractual obligations and requirements for the customer.
The Program Director Roll Out acts as Ericsson’s counterpart of the Customer’s C-level to ensure customer satisfaction and serve as the escalation point for all service delivery activities towards the customer (internally and externally).
- Develop and execute on delivery strategy/processes from pre-sales to realization.
- Drive planning, forecasting, dimensioning and optimization of delivery based on business needs for programs.
- Responsible for the delivery of services (scope, cost, quality, time and customer satisfaction). Leading project and program activities in the analysis, planning, establishment (execution), realization (execution), handover (execution) and conclusion phases.
- Assist and provide execution/project knowledge for engagement and sales teams with regards to delivery methodology, cost, scope, and risks and proper alignment of customer requirements.
- Manage and motivate people in diverse teams and geographyin a matrix capacity.
- Flexibility and ability to play different technical, project management and business roles as needed to ensure success of the program
- Evaluate and manage third party relationships to ensure that margin levels are met and that the business case is being realized
- Responsibility to capture add-on sales into client environments and develop and maintain strong and positive customer relationships
- Identify and address the end to end implications of changes or business models and creative corrective actions to preserve or improve program goals.
- Accountable for OHS in execution
- Education: bachelor’s degree in engineering, MBA is plus
- Functional experience: Radio Access Networks, Mobile Telecom experience
- Min years of experience: 10 years, 5 of which in Project Management and preferably Program Management
- Must have proven track record in leading Radio, Transmission type of Projects, at least 5 years of experience leading complex Mobile RAN Project
- Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement.
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.) with strong ability to interact at the senior level, able to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent Consulting skills with a proven track record as a customer focused Senior Consultant.
- In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a thorough understanding of economic/ commercial/political issues affecting the industry.
- Excellent Leadership abilities proven through line manager or other comparable positions.
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment.
- Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analysing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
- fluent Russian and English
- PMI PMP, PgMP or other relavent certifications
- Supplier’s management experience
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Job details: Network Program Director Job Stage 08