Business Information System Owner (BISO) for Purchase to Pay
Ericsson has a continuously changing business environment, supplier base and the way we need to purchase products & services. Our ability to develop our Sourcing business and ensure we become the best sourcing organization in the ICT industry is one of the critical success factors for Ericsson to stay competitive in the future.
We are now looking for a Business Information System Owner (BISO) for Purchase to Pay in SAP ECC (ONE). The BISO secures short and long-term requirements on IT service delivery to enable business value realization and performance efficiency within a sub process and relevant functional area.
The BISO will be challenged to generate value for Ericsson by driving business, operational, organizational, technological and competence improvement. The BISO will actively recognize emerging trends, problems and business needs and provide creative solutions to be applied where appropriate by designing, developing and securing deployment of strategies and tools. Also, to secure stable and aligned functionality in the supporting applications and master the knowledge of WHAT and HOW.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Act as the main interface to IT for business requirements
- Define and drive Sourcing IT roadmap and prioritize IT development within your area
- Drive automation and best practice insight.
- Translation of business demands into system requirements and follow up on business value realization
- Represent the area of responsibility in given cross system/functional/ organizational fora.
- Train the trainer and ensure user manuals and training material are available for business deployment of new applications or enhanced system functionality
- To be a key competence within relevant programs and projects
- To secure that the ISMS baseline requirements are mer and fulfilled for the relevant applications
- Understand and monitor that the IT environment supports the process & user base (including user perception) and take actions through relevant channel.
- SAP ECC with focus on Supply Chain Management (Planning and Sourcing)
- IT processes, IT tools & Infrastructure Knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of Sourcing business processes and tools
- Cross process knowledge (Supply/Finance/Sourcing)
- Knowledge and experience from working with requirement handling and IT-tools development
- Knowledge and experience from working with ISMS
- Knowledge to work according to the steps in DMAIC or relevant methodology
- Knowledge and understanding of market trends and Best Practices
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Change Management Skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- A first academic degree or equivalent qualification
- > 5 years of experience
- Strong leadership with focus on end-user and stakeholder relationships
- Proven ability to convert strategy to action
- Proven ability to balance constant conflicting priorities and manage stakeholder’s escalations
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Excellent Presenting and Communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate virtual teams
- Data driven Root Cause Analysis
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 280488