Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
In the current role
- Candidate should be working as Solution Architect
- Primary ownership of discussing and seeking all clarifications from the involved stakeholders regarding Automation application design at the appropriate stage of the life-cycle and also along with the Project Managers where required, ownership of discussing and agreeing on the scope, detailed specifications and deliverables of the automation application with the user functions.
- Ownership of all upgrades and expansion of the automation as applicable during its life cycle
- Education: BE/B.Tech.
- Minimum years of experience: 8 – 12 years
- Minimum Experience of 8 years in technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer Software Developer, Solution Architect.
- Language – Python 3.x
- Web Framework - Django, Django-Rest-Framework, Flask (Good to have)
- Concepts - Hands on Exposure to Big Data, MapReduce, Hadoop, Load-Balancing, ELK, Apache Kafka, Large record processing, Design Patterns
- Web Server - Nginx
- App Server - uWSGI, Gunicorn
- Python Libs - SciPy(Good to have), RabbitMQ Or Django-celery, Redis, Pandas, NumPy(Good to have)
- Databases : Any RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL), Any NoSQL DB (HBase, MongoDB or Cassandra)
- Data Format : XML, JSON
- Intermediate competence for testing Selenium or other testing tools.
- Knowledge of RPA (Blue prism, UI Path & Softomotive)
- Domain Expertise: Excellent understanding of different Telecom services offered and its task list. Understanding of one or more of the following ITIL processes: Fault, Problem, Configuration, Performance, Service Management.
- Excellent Communication, presentation, analytical and organizational skills.
- Mandatory experience in performing automation process assessments, creating automation heat maps, and identifying automation opportunities
- Required experience in Business Process Re-Engineering
- Self-Motivated individual with excellent Team Player Skills
- Excellent documentation skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.