We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer. You will plan and operate the software and hardware solutions for the internal Ericsson users. As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Additional services required by the customer are handled on a case by case basis.
- You will create cost effective solutions through activities in network design, planning and deployment
- You will configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing)
- You will maintain the environment at an operative state
- You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
- You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers
- Education: (Recruiter to supply)
- Minimum years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- IT Processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Being able to handle Ericsson propriety equipment and equipment from other vendors
- Understanding of different Software operating systems
- General competencies
- Customer oriented, Service minded, ready to very close cooperation with Customers
- Good communication capabilities
- Able to work under pressure in a stressful environment
Experience from working with customer service
Competent in Technology and Communication processes.
- Work constructively under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to work both in a team as well as individually.
- Able to perform knowledge transfer.
- Professional /Technical competencies
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good Knowledge of SAP business Object tool i.e. Web business Intelligence.
- Overall knowledge of Microsoft Office specially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Power Point.
- Knowledge of Excel Macros for report automation.
- Human competencies
- Communicative, written and spoken English
- Excellent level of creativeness and pro-activeness.
- Excellent analytical skills, business oriented.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Able to work with many tasks simultaneously and keep track.
- Administratively structured, systematic and accurate
- High level of social skill and teamwork oriented.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || IT
Req ID: 280435