Developer- RF Network Application
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
We are seeking to hire a Software Developer with Big Data environment experience to join our Network Design and Optimization development team in Plano, TX.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work. Your role will help achieving this objective, covering all possible development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Bachelor level degree, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or the equivalent level of knowledge
- 3 or more years of experience working on product development
- Product Lifecycle Management knowledge using agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean…)
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting, and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- English Skills
- Communication Skills
- Big data technologies: Hadoop, HDFS, Impala, Hive, Cloudera...
- Experience working with SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL...)
- Experience creating specification for development
- Experience executing system validation and tests (Selenium, Rational FT...)
- Scripting/ data analysis capabilities (Ansible, Python, R, Tableau...)
- Experience working with development tools: Eclipse, Maven, VCS (SVN, Git…), JIRA, Jenkins…
Knowledge of Mobile Network (2G/3G/4G(LTE)/5G)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Developer Job Stage 05