Ericsson is a world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology for telecom operators and other industries. Today, more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic goes through Ericsson networks in over 180 countries, and we support customers’ networks servicing more than 2.5 billion subscribers. Using innovation to empower people, business and community, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Change Manager is responsible to control the introduction of changes in the customer infrastructure, by securing that all changes in the network are executed in an efficiently controlled manner, following well defined procedures, and causing minimum – or no – impact to the customer’s services.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Head the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Operations Management of routine deliverables and demand actions from internal and external stakeholders
- Align process awareness sessions with internal and external stakeholders
- Interface with the other organizational entities like D&P, NPI, FM, GNOC Teams, Engineering team and MSIP etc.
- Ensure that MSTOP guidelines and supporting work instructions are available to carry out Change Management process for allocated accounts.
- To ensure process documentation for all changes in customer’s network are in line with Global directive.
- Ensure adequate levels of process awareness
- Ensure that all change requests are logged on RFC/OneTM forms.
- Ensure CRs are correctly classified as per MSTOP guidelines.
- Responsible to ensure that impact analysis is validated in CAB for all configuration/network changes within customer network.
- Overall responsible for ensuring all configuration changes are approved by Change Advisory Board (CAB) before implementation of change.
- To be member of CAB in ensuring all the critical/major changes has undergone thorough impact analysis before approval.
- Ensure that decisions taken by the CAB are documented and communicated.
- Ensure successful execution of CR’s.
- Ensure that all opened RFCs/CRs are resolved/ closed in timely manner.
- Consolidate a Daily OneTM/RFC Report and send it to the concerned stakeholders.
- To ensure delivery of agreed/ad-hoc reports towards customer as per WLA requirements.
- To facilitate customer requirements for new and revision in existing change request and their delivery.
- Ensure that concerned stake holders are adhering as per SLAs definitions.
- Ensure the Change Management compliance as per Ericsson security and audit guidelines.
- Leads the development, deployment, awareness, implementation and compliance of Change Management process for allocated accounts
- Facilitates Change Advisory Boards (CAB) meetings & Head the CAB consisting representative from SRF, Assurance teams, D&P, Engineering and MSIP for respective account/customer.
- Participates in internal and external Governance meetings and present Change Management performance.
- Drives initiatives and automations to improve process performance
Minimum Qualification and experience requirements (Local input)
- Degree in Engineering(ECE/CSE/IT
- 3-5 years of experience in Telecom/ICT
Certifications [Mandatory: ITILV3. Preferred: ITIL Service Transition & Six Sigma]
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 280368