We are now looking for a Developer to work on products for BMAS SA NDO Software Development
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement,
innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Your role will help achieving this objective, covering all possible development activities such as: requirement analysis,
system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools
design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation.
• Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
• Develop and test high quality products
• Perform trouble shooting and customer support
• Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
• Develop competence in technical domain
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering
(IT, Telecom) or the equivalent level of knowledge
• 3 or more years of experience working on product development
• Product Lifecycle Management knowledge using agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean…)
• Working with people and networking
• Innovating, adapting, and responding to change
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Planning and Organizing
• English Skills
• Communication Skills
• Knowledge of Mobile Network (2G/3G/4G/5G)
• Experience creating specification for development
• Experience executing system validation and tests (Selenium, Rational FT...)
• Experience working with SQL databases (MySQL, Postgre SQL...)
• Scripting / data analysis capabilities (Ansible, Python, R, Tableau...)
• Experience working with development tools: Eclipse, Maven, VCS (SVN, Git…), JIRA, Jenkins…
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Malaga || R&D
Req ID: 280367