Project Finance Management
Purpose of Job Role
Project Finance Management (PFM) secures correct execution of customer business in SAP ONE, in compliance with Ericsson’s Process and Accounting Directives. This includes ensuring data integrity and support FAS Execution Accountable with governance of Customer Business Execution.
- Fully provide financial support to project managers and business management departments to ensure the accuracy of project financial execution in accordance with the terms of work of global project financial management support.
- Strengthen financial analysis capabilities in the service operations process by providing efficient project financial support to ensure the effectiveness of project financial management and control.
Main work content:
Responsible for the accuracy of project financial management execution in accordance with the company's global workflow and financial guidelines.
1. Responsible for supporting the construction of new contracts in the SAP system，assist the project department, business management department and customer order management department to effectively build small and medium-sized projects. Participate in project formation meetings to ensure the accuracy of project budgets and planned costs in the SAP system.
2. Responsible for the maintenance of ongoing projects, checking and correcting the accuracy of the main financial data of each project, including income, cost, profit, etc., and giving corresponding explanations when needed.
3. Responsible for project analysis, responsible for checking and tracking the difference between project budget and actual cost. Assist the project manager in analyzing the control points of KPIs and SOXs. Initiating the closing process of projects and orders.
4. Responsible for related matters during the end of the project, making adjustments in the SAP system based on feedback from various departments.
Assist the Financial Analysis Department in forecasting revenue and profit for existing projects by accurately maintaining the billing plan and project completion schedule in the SAP system. Responsible for assisting in explaining monthly financial results such as balance sheets. Responsible for assisting external audit.
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, economics, etc.
- English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Good understanding and communication skill.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: || || ||