Technical Sales Manager IP Transport
We are now looking for a Technical Solution Sales Support candidate in IP Transport to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with relevant customers in Market Area Europe & Latin America
- Provide proactive sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer with aim to focus extra on driving the customers Transport network evolution
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Market Areas and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Area.
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- Years of experience: 7-10 yrs
- Substantial in-field experience from Solution Sales at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience: Transport Solutions, Mobile Backhaul, IP Routing & SDN, Juniper competence is a plus
- IP Certification
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding
- Competence Drive, Master Strategy, Driving Innovation, Business Acumen, Enabling People, Courageous Leadership, Uncompromising Integrity, Customer Excellence, Excelling Execution, Embracing Change
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in large, complex, and cross-functional teams
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support business need
- Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 280263