Customer Project Manager
Customer Project Manager
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager (CPM), to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
The CPM will join a team talented team, focused on a key UK customer and take responsibility to deliver 5G Proof of Concept such as Ericsson Cloud Container Distribution (ECCD) solution. The success in delivery this project is critical for Ericsson's future 5G business not only with this customer but also pave the way as a 5G leader to attract other potential customers.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Education: BE in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or similar qualifications
- Significant experience in Telecom/ICT field, mostly within relevant job roles (or with similar R&R) inside or outside of Ericsson
- Area of expertise – Telco Core & Cloud
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- Proficiency with the English Language
- Additional Requirements:
- Hold PMI certifications or PRINCE2 "Practitioner Level" or Agile or scrum certification is preferable
- Project sales process
- Contract management 3rd pp suppliers management experience
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || SharedServ
Req ID: 280242